Monday, July 9, 2007

jolma + romansa

I Think I'm In Love

If you got an eerie feeling after hanging up the phone
Sort of happy feeling but you're not sure what's called

If you're haunted by his face whenever you're asleep at night
And think you hear his silly voice just calling out your name

Oh no! I think I'm in love with you
Oh no! I'm hoping you'll want me too
So please, don't let me down

Just can't help but talk about him in every conversation
Till your friends are sick and tired of that same old crap
If you start wearing make up even when you go to bed
Crying like a baby when you hear a mellow song


L-O-V-E

L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and you

On The Night Like This

On the night like this
There's so many things I want to tell you
On the night like this
There's so many things I want to show you

Cause when you're around
I feel safe and warm
When you are around
I can fall in love every day

In the case like this
There are a thousand good reasons
I want you to stay


ps: gini nih kalo lagi mellow ^^'

No comments: